The ‘strategic sweet spot’ for two entities is defined when mutual gains and mutual interests of both are known. For DutchCham and Singapore it is the opportunity for business connections that lies in this ‘sweet spot’, and business connections enable successful partnerships.
What value can DutchCham bring to Singapore?
For Singapore, DutchCham provides easy access to a vast network of the majority of Dutch corporates (based in Singapore) and to Dutch business knowledge and expertise. Dutch knowledge and expertise: maritime and offshore, water, high tech, collaborative innovation and sustainable business.
What value can Singapore bring to DutchCham?
For DutchCham, Singapore provides easy access to business opportunities in Singapore and the Asia and South East Asia region (ASEA) and to business knowledge and expertise. Singapore knowledge and expertise: biomedical and healthcare, cleantech, fintech, oil and gas, maritime, smart nations and innovation.
Who We Are
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership based organization led by an active Board of Directors.
Our members are Dutch companies in Singapore or Dutch professionals working for non-Dutch corporates.
We provide easy access to the Dutch and the local business communities, the Singapore governmental entities, the Dutch Embassy, peer chambers, other business associations and to academic entities.
What We Do
Connecting the Dutch and Singaporean business communities, opening up opportunities and sharing knowledge and expertise.
What we can do for you
DutchCham delivers a robust programme of events, programs and initiatives.
With our activities we pursue:
- Exchange of knowledge and expertise
- Promotion and representation of our members
Events and networking
- Winsemius Business Awards and Gala: honoring and recognizing excellence in doing business by Dutch companies based in Singapore and their partners
- Seminars, panel discussions, breakfast talks: sharing Dutch knowledge and expertise
- Dutch VIP events: hosting prominent visitors and leaders
- Visits to Singaporean and Dutch MNCs to learn from their knowledge and expertise and to explore business opportunities
- Startup and SME Academy – in collaboration with the Association of Dutch Business people (ADB) and the Dutch Embassy: facilitating workshops that support small and medium-sized enterprises with hands-on tips for starting and maintaining their business in Singapore
- Facilitate matchmaking between professionals in similar industries or facing comparable challenges
Representation in advocacy topics
- Dutch representation on EuroCham committees and building on the practices of other business organizations (e.g. FTA EU and the EU-ASEAN Chamber)
- Encourage members to participate as a joint venture in debates with the government
Channels of communication to share news, members’ news, members’ profiles, events calendar and past events pictures
- Yearly directory
- E-mail invitations
- Social media (LinkedIn and Facebook)
Committees are platforms for the sharing of knowledge and insights
– Industry-driven committees such as:
- Water (Singapore Netherlands Water House)
- Maritime & Offshore committee
- Logistics & Supply Chain committee
- Food & Nutrition committee
- High Tech committee
- Travel & Hospitality committee
– Expertise-driven committees such as:
- Sustainable business committee
- HR committee
- Startup & SME Academy