The HR Committee was initiated in 2014. Our meetings focus on relevant HR topics like; talent attraction, retention, L&D, talent mobility, strategic HR planning, and local rules & regulations. Consistent with the overall objective of DutchCham, the HR Committee aims to create a platform for discussion and sharing of best practices on these topics.
The committee is open to HR professionals working in our member companies. We have a combination of members with a more regional focus as well as a Singapore only focus. In our meetings so far we have exchanged on specific issues such as the TAFEP guidelines and the launch of the jobs bank, learned from the Workforce Development Agency about the different schemes available to upgrade and upskill local talents, discussed how global vs regional HR policies sometimes cause challenges and we learnt about the different universities here in Singapore.
- Femke Hellemons
Adecco Singapore, Chair
- Susanne Prins van Wijngaarden
Singapore Jobs Network
- Claire Smart
- Lynette Chuah
- Lise Friess
Air France – KLM
- Lennard Boogaard
- Jan Anne Schelling
- Cynthia Tan
- Wouter Verloop
- February 16: Breakfast discussion on Redesign of Performance Management
- May: Singapore budget 2018: What’s in it for me?
- October: Diversity & Inclusion
- Ministry of Manpower
- Workforce Development Agency
- Singapore Professional Recruitment Organisation
- Jobs bank
- Randstad 2016 Employer Branding White Paper
Femke Hellemons: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mirjam Hansen: email@example.com