Advance your business with DutchCham.
Serving a wide range of needs.
The Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is a non-profit organization representing Dutch business interests in Singapore. Objectives include providing advocacy and information concerning trade, commerce, industry, finance and investment in Singapore and ASEAN.
Its mission is to expand and facilitate trade between the Netherlands and Singapore and to promote Dutch commercial and economic interests through regular dialogue and contact with its partners.
What does this mean?
New in Singapore?
- Starter kit
- Get connected with like-minded businesses and entrepreneurs.
- A platform to promote your business.
Already established in Singapore?
(Singaporean & Dutch companies):
Industry specific updates and news, relevant to your business needs.
Interest groups with like-minded Singaporean and Dutch entrepreneurs.
Events to build both your network and knowledge.
Representation in the European Chamber and towards Singaporean Government.
What to expect from us?
1. Get connected:
- Networking events and discounted fees on other chamber events
- Access to the Chamber Network and directories
- A true connection to Singapore and its business evironment
2. Build your knowledge & meet like-minded:
- Business specific interest groups & committees
- Exclusiveinvitations and discounts on conventions and exhibitions
- And more…
3. Updates & News:
- Monthly Free DutchCham newsletter
- Events calendar
- And more…
Become a member today! or check out our pricing plans