The ADCN (ASEAN Dutch Chamber Network) is a network of Dutch business and chamber organizations in the ASEAN region.
Currently the ADCN exists our of;
MDBC – Malaysian Dutch Business Council
INA – Indonesian Netherlands Association
DutchCham – Dutch Chamber of Commerce (S)
DBAV – Dutch Business Association Vietnam
NTCC – Netherlands Thai Chamber of Commerce
PNBC – Philippines-Netherlands Business Council
The ADCN members meet once a year since 2008 and it is agreed that all Chambers represented:
1) are members’ organizations;
2) want to be regarded as partners in the trade promotion network of the Netherlands and will strive to provide at least the following services to both member and non-member Dutch companies:
- Address information: being able to provide a good list of addresses of companies in any sector (preferably at product level) in our respective countries, in response to inquiries by Dutch companies;
- Matchmaking: being able to arrange meetings between companies that have compatible interests and therefore the potential to become business partners;
- Organizing large events, such as seminars, with a targeted audience;
- Providing basic business information to companies, such as information on general investment regulations, general company law, and general labour law’
3) are willing to provide these services at cheaper than commercial conditions if necessary, and regard this as an investment in future earnings from memberships and sponsorships; some of these services may be outsourced, but will be provided under the responsibility of the Chambers.
5) would like to have an MoU with their respective Embassies that set the principles of co-operation (not implying any structural financial government support);
6) want to stimulate the interest of Dutch companies in the Netherlands for the ASEAN-region.