Good reads: Doing business in ASEAN
- McKinsey&Company Southeast Asia at the crossroads: Three paths to prosperit
- A region-wide position paper of recommendations to boost market access, and increase trade and investment between Europe and ASEAN. – published by EU-Asean Business Council Market Access Paper – Final 2
- AEC: Handbook for businesses – 2011
- ASEAN Country-Report Presentations – December 2015
- Deloitte: The ABC of AEC – 2015
- AEC Panel Discussion: Deloitte AEC survey & business opportunities for Trade, Investments and Logistics – February 2016
- Deloitte AEC Survey – February 2016
Good reads: Circular Economy
- Report of the Circular Economy for the Built Environment Sector: the National Environment Agency (NEA), the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Zero Waste SG and Accenture Strategy came together to organize the inaugural Circular Economy Workshop for the Built Environment Sector. You can download the report of the workshop here. Circular Economy in the Built Environment
Good reads: Collaborative Innovation
- World Economic Forum: Transforming Business, Driving Growth
- Accenture: Technology Vision 2017, in short (highlights) Technology Vision 2017
Good reads: Singapore Netherlands Water House
The Singapore Netherlands Water House, a committee of DutchCham successfully launched the ‘Singapore – The Netherlands’ Magazine during the reception of the Dutch Embassy at the Holland Pavilion.
The magazine has been a collaboration between the Dutch Embassy, The Singapore Netherlands Water House and Netherlands Water Partnership.
Use this link to download the magazine. lr-final-86469c1_singapore-the-netherlands-low
Good reads: Doing Business in Johor, MY
Good reads : HR
The Randstad 2016 Employer Branding White Paper is a concise guide featuring helpful insights from our recent Randstad Award research, covering key employer branding trends including:
- The need for an authentic brand in an increasingly open and communicative work culture
- Top 10 factors Singapore employees deem attractive in employers
- Singaporeans’ motivations to work more for and stay on with an organisation
- Job seekers’ preferred channels for finding jobs
- Effective ways to engage employees and foster community
- Concrete steps to build a strong employer brand
Use this link to download the White paper
Books and Publications
This publication marks Singapore’s Golden Jubilee and commemorates over fifty years of cooperation between Singapore and the UNDP . This partnership commenced when Dr Albert Winsemius (1910-1996) first visited Singapore as the leader of an UN mission in October 1960.
After studying the nation’s prospects, he delivered a report that proved to be a roadmap for Singapore’s development. In examining Singapore’s success, the publication offers important lessons for sustainable development. It also shows how Singapore’s lasting close working relations with UNDP owe much to Winsemius. The ‘Singapore story’ remains an exemplar of a nation’s successful development, supported by UNDP.
Click here to access the publication online.