Talentsquare is searching for their client, a respected manufacturer in single piece and low volume series production of high-tech mechatronic components, modules and machinery. They take pride in offering reliable high tech manufacturing solution to multinational clients in Europe and Asia.
For their office and production site in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we are looking to recruit an experienced Business Manager (European Market) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Key member of the Leadership Team, responsible to develop and roll out the sales strategy for the next 5 years and achieve ambitious growth targets
- Responsible for sales performance and growth for all customer accounts and sales territories, mainly in Europe
- Strategize sales plan, implement sales tactics and activities to meet sales targets and growth
- Manage technical and business enquiries from clients, working closely across departments to derive solutions for end-clients
- Ensure project delivery performance meet set KPIs and consistent high level of customer satisfactions
- Manage, develop and train Business Team to ensure they meet all KPIs
- Overseas travelling for customer visits and exhibition activities is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Mechanical) Engineering or related field. MBA qualification is an added advantage
- 10 – 15 years of sales with people management experience and good track record in mechanical / electrical components industries, or other relevant engineering-related industries
- Experience in managing EU-based countries, especially Germany/Switzerland/Netherlands, is a definite advantage
- Good strategic mind-set with track record in managing and improving team performance
- Fluent in English and German or Dutch
- For more information or applications, please contact Samuel Anantha, TalentSquare, email@example.com.