From 2 until 5 December the Platinum Edition of the biannual tradeshow OSEA will take place in the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. The show aims at serving the offshore oil and gas market and its supporting industries. Tapping into the region’s increasing need for more sophisticated products, technologies, and solutions, key companies from around the globe will put up an extensive showcase for buyers from Asia and beyond.
During this tradeshow, the Netherlands Maritime Technology (NMT) and the Association of Dutch Suppliers in the Oil and Gas Industry (IRO) jointly organise a Holland Pavilion. The Holland Pavilion consists of notable and professional booths, which provides an outstanding opportunity to exhibit Dutch companies’ products and services. Moreover, it is an ideal and representative environment for receiving guests and business partners.
- Airborne Oil & Gas
- Ampelmann Operations B.V.
- Bakker Sliedrecht Electro Industrie BV
- Bayards Aluminium Constructies B.V.
- Bosch Rexroth BV
- CSI Control Systems
- Deno Compressors BV/Weka Asia
- Doedijns Group
- EMbaffle BV
- EMC NL/EMC Spore
- Fischcon B.V.
- Geberit BV
- IRO – Dutch Suppliers Association for the Oil & Gas Industry
- Kenz Figee Cranes B.V.
- Machine Fabriek Amersfoort B.V.
- Merchints Cleaning Services / CeeBee M/Time prods
- Netherlands Maritime Technology NMT
- Roc-Master Piping Solution
- Rotterdam Offshore Group
- Scandia Gear Europe BV
- Ship’s Equipment Centre Groningen
- Soluforce / Pipelife Netherlands B.V.
- SWTS/Pon Holdings
- TKF BV
- Ulstein Sea of Solutions
- Van Aalst Marine & Offshore
- Van Leusden BV
- Vryhof Anchors BV
- Winmag and Winteb
In addition to the companies participating in the Holland Pavilion, there will be other Dutch companies based in Singapore present at OSEA as well.