Gina van Dijk
- Gina is Dutch/Nigerian and has 25+ years of experience in professional association/not for profit management, consulting, and event management in a global context, working with US based international associations, with an interest in successfully expanding their strategy and footprint in regions beyond North America.
- Currently she works remote as Strategic Advisor Association Solutions for MCI in Brazil and Singapore.
- Initially based at MCI Benelux in Brussels for the EMEA region, and at a later stage at MCI Buenos Aires and MCI Brazil for the LATAM region. She was one of the key leaders´ instrumental in developing and building MCI´s presence in the LATAM region as of start-up phase. She set up and managed the Association Solutions Practice and the MCI Rio de Janeiro office.
- Gina has a keen interest in ESG and social impact. Her 20-year period in Latin America initiated when she decided to leave her job in Brussels and move to Brazil to work as volunteer with street children. Subsequently she worked at a CSR consultancy firm.
- She has lived and/or worked in Nigeria, Netherlands, Belgium, Brazil , Argentina, Saudi Arabia and in July 2022 moved to Singapore with her family.