We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
How to contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
Business contact information
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide during the registration process for DutchCham and copies of any documents you provide to us, including when you signup to our newsletters;
- Your DutchCham website account details and account information, including your contact details, username, password and any security questions and answers;
- Information that you post our website or share with other users via DutchCham;
- Any feedback you provide through DutchCham;
- If you are a speaker or an attendee at any of our events, we may collect information about your participation at our events (e.g. number of events spoken at/attended, type of events you speak at/attend);
- Any correspondence between you and us;
- Any other information you provide to us from time to time (e.g. CV), and
- Details of your visits to our website (including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access).
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide our services, including inviting you to and organising events, providing news and updates and reports about events, sending you our magazine or any printed publications, providing general news and information about business opportunities that we think will interest you;
- to facilitate communication, networking and business opportunities for and between you and other members, participates or users of DutchCham;
- to provide you with information about business opportunities that may be of interest to you and to introduce you to other organisations;
- to deal with your requests and enquiries, and to provide you with information about our services, activities or content;
- to process the registration and maintenance of your account;
- to personalise the way in which our website and services are presented to you, including to ensure that content of our website and services are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to analyse your use of our services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to investigate any breach of our Terms and Conditions by or relating to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website; and
- to notify you about changes at DutchCham.
When will we contact you, and what if you want to unsubscribe?
We will only contact you if we have your consent to do so. We will normally obtain your consent when you become a member or a contact of DutchCham.
In case you decide that you do not want to be contacted again, you should follow the unsubscribe instructions which are included when we contact you. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent may result in us not being able to provide you with the full remit of our services.
Will we share your information with third parties?
We share your information with other users, members, participants and selected third parties of DutchCham to facilitate communication, networking and business opportunities (for example, if you have expressed an interest in business opportunities, we may share your details with a connected organisation).
Any information you upload to your profile and/or post on our website may be visible to our personnel and other users of our website.
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- where partners help us in the administration or operation of our organisation (e.g. our hosting/back-up service providers, our IT service providers and our marketing service providers); and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or in complying with our obligations under our terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of other users or third parties.
In connection with the events we organise, we may also share your information with event venues and caterers, including your identity details or security requirements and dietary requirements.
Third party services
How do we protect your information?
The security of your information is important to us. We maintain appropriate and reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information provided to us via the internet, and any transmission is at your own risk.
For how long is your information retained?
Access to your information and ensuring it is up-to-date
If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date. You can update your account details at any time via this website. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at email@example.com