- Starting her career as a Consultant in London, United Kingdom, Eline now holds the position of APAC Professional Services Leader for Philips based out of Singapore.
- In her role, Eline is responsible for the Philips’ Professional Services business consisting of IT, Clinical & Education Services in Korea, South-east Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
- Eline joined Philips in 2015 at the start of Philips’ quest to be a Healthcare Solutions provider and led various strategic partnership opportunities across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America before becoming Global Business Partner for activation of commercial services solutions.
- Prior to joining Philips, Eline held various (senior) business / solution development roles in the Facilities Management Industry.
- Eline brings over 15 years of international experience in Commercial Services across Healthcare and Services industries.
- She holds an MA in International Business and studied as well Contemporary History & Politics, specializing in decolonization of (South-East) Asia.