Godelieve van Dooren
- Based in Singapore where she has lived for the past 15 years, Godelieve van Dooren spearheads the growth and expansion of Mercer in South East Asia’s high growth markets of Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand, helping companies navigate the health, wealth and career needs of the fast-evolving workforce in the region.
- Her expertise in designing and delivering impactful people solutions empowers Mercer’s clients in their business and workforce transformation as they navigate the realities of a rapidly changing environment.
- Prior to this role, Godelieve was the Regional Industries and Solutions Leader for Asia Pacific. She established Mercer’s Employee Benefits Solutions and grew the firm’s benefits benchmarking and design consulting across the region. From 2013 to 2016, she led Mercer’s Career Insights business across eight markets in ASEAN.
- In recent years, she has played a critical role in growing Mercer’s Regional Solutions and expanding Mercer’s Human Resources Industry networks comprising of large High-Tech, Life Sciences, FMCG, Chemical, Retail and Hospitality companies – where she worked with leading clients to shape progressive and sustainable HR programs.
- Godelieve holds a MA in Law from the University of Utrecht, The Netherlands.