Asger is back!
As some of you already know Asger Daugbjerg has done a series of online presentations this spring – presenting some of the most interesting business books out there. Always in a one hour format. Now in the 2nd half of 2020 he offers you the same opportunity every Friday morning from 8.00 – 9.00am. This however, is not about business books. It is about YOU. Asger will share some of the best books on personal development; 20 Fridays in total.
1. Five Fridays on Productivity – how you can increase your personal productivity
2. Five Fridays on Branding – how you can build your personal brand
3. Five Fridays on Influence – how you can influence others
4. Five Fridays on Speaking – how you can become a better public speaker
See full program in attached pdf. You can also find the entire program in the Slack community – here you will also be able to see all PowerPoint presentations – every Friday a new PowerPoint: https://join.slack.com/t/abetteryouworkspace/shared_invite/zt-fm0ciqmo-h5jbShIMda9KbQpotrI3qw
Every session is 20 dollars. However, as member of ADB-DutchCham your price is just 15 dollars per session. No need to sign up, just show up! Zoom will be used for the session and this is the ID: 626 682 2048 (no password needed)
You will be invoiced once per month for the sessions you have attended. Your colleagues can also attend at your price if invited by you.
Please find the program here: ‘A Better You’ program 2nd half 2020
About the speaker
– Director at IME Singapore – International Management Education
– Treasurer and board member of EuroCham
– Asger is an experienced lecturer and presenter