Meaningful Philanthropy “postpone”
As social consciousness grows, what does meaningful philanthropy look like? Is it more important now than ever before to support social impact causes? What are the benefits and how can one engage meaningfully to create impact?
In a world fraught with growing inequality, disease and poverty, never before have these questions been more pertinent. Join us in this webinar as we address these questions and more!
- Opening by ADB-DutchCham and AustCham
- Meaningful philanthropy
(Led by Laura Lee, Chief Representative of HK and ASEAN at The Fred Hollows Foundation)
– Reasons to support non-profit social impact causes
– What is meaningful social impact and what are the benefits?
– Process of selecting a charity beneficiary – basic due diligence
– What are some impactful corporate social responsibility models and case studies?
– How does employee engagement fit in?
- Fireside chat with ING Bank representatives and not-for-profit sector speakers
Should you wish to join you could register yourself via this link.
*Direct click-through link to webinar will be sent 2 days before the event.