Singapore Charitable Tax Deductions
TMF Group is pleased to invite you to the upcoming tax webinar on the 9th of November on ‘Singapore Charitable Tax Deductions’. This is an often overlooked part of the Singapore tax rules that allows for 250% super tax deduction on all charitable donations to IPCs (Institutions of Public Character).
Next to TMF Group speakers we will be joined by guest speakers from IPC clients that TMF Group serves, to speak about their respective organizations and missions:
- Singapore Kindness Movement
- Singapore Kindness Movement (SKM) encourages everyone to start, show and share kindness. SKM aspires to inspire graciousness one kind act at a time. By sparing a thought for the people around us, we hope each of us can be greater, create a more gracious society, and make life better for you and me.
- Club Rainbow
- Club Rainbow supports and empowers children with chronic illnesses & their families by providing compassionate relevant services in their journey towards an enriching life.
- SHINE Children and Youth Services
- SHINE has been serving vulnerable children, youth and their families in Singapore since 1976 and to enable them to maximize their potential. SHINE helps to build young lives, enhances their resilience and SHINE the light of hope for their future.
- PAVE (Promoting Alternatives to Violence)
- PAVE promotes a healthy community, free from violence through empowerment, collaboration and advocacy. Integrated services for family violence and child protection. PAVE provides services for persons who abuse, survivors and vulnerable family members such as children and the elderly in dealing with domestic violence and abuse.
TMF Group has had the privilege of serving these organizations for many years and we take this opportunity to express our gratitude for the invaluable contribution they are making to society.
“We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone” – Ronald Reagan, 40th US President
To learn more about the Singapore tax rules concerning charitable donations and also learn more about these charities, please register for the webinar on the TMF website.