“If you don’t have a plan for yourself, you’ll become part of someone else’s.”
We grant you your own Singapore story. A story that surpasses “I am here because my partner works in Singapore.” A story that makes YOU happy, so that from now on you can confidently say: “I am here because I….”.
We guide and onboard expats and, especially, their partners, in Singapore.
- Because exploring Singapore together and creating your own story is much faster and more enjoyable than doing it alone;
- Because it is quite a decision to pack up your belongings and move to Singapore;
- Because finding your way – once you’re here – and feeling at home in Singapore is not always easy;
- Because (re)discovering yourself in a new context is an intense and enriching process that can often be experienced as lonely;
- Because as a “partner of” it can be extremely challenging to find employment opportunities in Singapore;
- Because you want your stay in Singapore to be a success for you as well (40% of assignments end prematurely because the partner/family cannot settle).
WHAT THE PROGRAMME OFFERS YOU:
You will quickly feel at home and be well-prepared for your (new) life in Singapore
- You will learn more about the history and culture of Singapore.
- You will receive valuable insider information, tips, handouts, and the book “Living In Singapore”.
- You will know your way around Singapore.
You have a clear goal and a plan to make the most out of your Singapore adventure.
- You discover and strengthen your own independent goals, which will shape your Singapore story.
- The period in Singapore is a valuable addition to your CV.
- If you have a ‘Dependant’ status, you will empower yourself as a ‘Strong Dependant’.
- Whether you are a digital nomad, job seeker, or planning to start your own business, you will have a clear understanding of your opportunities in Singapore and have outlined the contours of your plan.
You develop a comprehensive and fitting (social) network.
- You build a bond with your fellow “travelers”.
- You have access to the extensive network of SingaporeandYou.
- You give back to the Singapore community.
Find more info and registration on the website of SingaporeandYou.