The Awards will go to an outstanding business that demonstrates innovation using both Singaporean and Dutch resources. What the judging committee is looking for:
- Clear evidence of an innovation related to our theme: Sustainable Business: Collaborate to Innovate
- Clear evidence of a collaborative link between Singapore and The Netherlands (e.g. combining resources such as knowledge, technology, manpower, trade, partnerships)
- Clear evidence of the impact generated by the innovative product, service, business model, or collaboration
Each criterion will be scored using a scoring matrix from 1 (no evidence) to 5 (clear and strong evidence).
The judging process is designed to be fair, transparent, and independent. The process will be as follow:
- Awards submissions are first reviewed and scored by a member of the Winsemius Awards Committee, a member of the DutchCham Board of Directors and a third independent reviewer.
- Three shortlisted nominees per category will be notified by early May.
- Shortlisted Small Business Rising Star nominees are invited to pitch their business case during the gala evening. The winner will be decided through live voting by the audience.
- All shortlisted nominees will be offered a free Impact & Influencing (I2) bootcamp to prepare for your perfect business presentation.
- Shortlisted Best Collaborative Team nominees will compete in a social media popular vote.
- An independent jury will select the winners in the other categories.
- All award winners will be announced on May 30 during the Winsemius Awards Gala dinner.
If anyone involved has a connection with or represents a nominated company/individual then he/she will be excluded from discussions on submissions for the relevant categories.
The results remain confidential until the DutchCham Winsemius Award Gala Dinner on the 30th of May 2019 at the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Hotel.
If you have any enquiries about the process or wish to discuss whether an idea fits the awards theme, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org