BECOME A MEMBER
DutchCham offers five membership types to best suit your (companies) needs. Check the benefits below and apply today to join our network.
Contact the team at email@example.com if you would like to discuss the options or have any questions.
We are happy to help and look forward to welcoming you to the Chamber.
Annual Membership fees 2024
Annual General Meeting voting rights
|Invitations to C-level Round Table events (Orange Council)
|Logo on ‘Orange Members roll-up banner’ placed at all our events (30+)
|Opportunity to host an event with support of Executive Team (joined-up thinking on set-up)
|Opportunity to attend 30+ events at Members’ rate or free of charge
|Access to participate in industry and support community meetings and events
|Website and e-mail DutchCham
|Logo with URL on DutchCham homepage
|Logo in email signatures of our Executive Team (4 people)
|Media exposure in the “News” section on website & social media (e.g. publication of company media release)
|Access to online directory
|Logo, URL, contact details and outline in digital Member Directory
|Name, company and designation in digital Member Directory
|Logo in all editions of the e-newsletter and event invitations
|Feature of company and/or interview of individual in e-newsletter
|Company introduction in e-newsletter, including logo, outline and contact details & social media
|Introduction new corporate member in e-newsletter (name, company)
|Introduction in e-newsletter (name, company, designation)
Membership terms and conditions:
- All applications for Membership are to be made by completing the application form on the website. By submitting an application for Membership to DutchCham, the applicant is deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions, and represents and warrants; and (where the applicant is an individual) that he/she is at least 18 years of age.
- A membership will start upon reception of membership fee payment.
- A membership is on annual basis (1 January till 31 December).
- In order to cancel your DutchCham membership for the upcoming year, written notice must be given before the 1st of November of the prior year to DutchCham. A written cancellation email may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When no written cancellation has been received, your subscription will be automatically renewed for the following year.
- DutchCham does not refund membership fees if membership is cancelled before the end of the relevant term.
- Membership fees for each Membership type are stated on the Website and are payable annually. DutchCham may review the Membership fees from time to time and reserves the right to adjust the Membership fees where it is considered necessary. Any changes to the Membership fees will be notified to Members prior to implementation.
- For Corporate Memberships: a membership fee will be pro-rated on a quarterly basis in a combi-package with a full membership of the following year.