Webinar – B2B Digital Marketing Master Class
As a B2B marketer you have some knowledge of digital marketing principles but need to be able to develop and apply this to delivering your overall B2B business objectives. How do you integrate B2B digital marketing? How do you use digital to support B2B branding and awareness campaigns, lead generation and nurturing objectives? How do you roll-out digital marketing to the business during the Covid-19 crisis? After this live webinar you will understand how to:
- Use digital marketing at different stages in the B2B customer lifecycle from awareness and early need recognition through to developing business with customers
- Integrate digital marketing into existing B2B marketing processes, and how to integrate offline with online to achieve marketing objectives.
- Leverage digital marketing and applications to generate and nurture leads, how to create content and how social media can be applied to support B2B business objectives.
- B2B digital marketing strategies and how to think strategically
- Align B2B digital marketing strategy with business and sales objectives
- Identify business customer insights through B2B digital technologies
- Find and target B2B customers
- Touchpoint mapping across the B2B buyer journey
- B2B digital advertising targeting and retargeting
- The role of B2B Search Engine Marketing
- How to use social media to support B2B business objectives
- Learn how to use digital channels for B2B lead generation and nurturing
- How to measure digital marketing effectiveness
- Practical case studies and examples of best practice B2B digital marketing
About the speaker
Daniël Heerkens is a Dutch entrepreneur and award winning marketer who has been featured on the BBC. He has always been interested in Sustainable Products and Digital Innovation. With previous experience working for FMCG Multinationals (Danone & Royal FrieslandCampina) in The Netherlands, Malaysia and Singapore, he is co-founder & Regional Managing Director at 2Stallions where we works with Fortune 500 companies like AXA, Beko, Ping An, Bosch, CNN, Stanley Black & Decker, Sonos, InterContinental Hotels & Red Bull just to name a few. He volunteers as Marketing & Communications head and Board member at the ADB-DutchCham in Singapore. A permanent resident of Singapore, he has worked and lived in more than 6 countries. He most recently finished a 1500km drive through Iran to explore this unknown country.